You've Been 212ed
212° is the boiling point of water. At 211°, water is hot; but at 212°, water boils! The one extra degree makes all of the difference!
We want to encourage you to pass on the love by paying it forward. Go the extra degree by carrying out RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS for strangers, friends, families and anyone who could use it.
If you'd like, grab a 212ed card from the welcome booth at Church. Then, here are a few ideas of how you can pay it forward:
- Let someone go in front of you in line
- Pay for coffee for the person behind you in line at the coffee shop
- Send someone a card or note of encouragement
- Pay for the person's order who is behind you in the drive thru line
- Offer to babysit someone's kids or cut someone's yard for free
- Give someone a gift card to their favorite restaurant or store
- Help someone who you know is struggling financially Bring a meal to a neighbor or co-worker
Tell Us Your Story
We'd love to hear and share your story of how you "212ed" someone or how someone "212ed" you! Please use the form below to share your story with us. We will not use your story without permission.
Fill out form:[Form id="11"]