Desert Christian Academy
40700 Yucca Ln
PO BOX 13770
Take the next step with growth track. Let us help you become a fully-devoted follower of Jesus Christ. From the initial decision to find out more about the vision of Church212°, to a fulfilling leadership role on our team, we will provide you with a path to experience growth and fulfillment.
What's up with the name "Church 212°?"
At 211º Fahrenheit, water is hot. At 212º Fahrenheit, it boils. Boiling water produces steam and steam can power a locomotive. One extra degree makes all of the difference. We believe this is true in everyday life and in your walk with Christ.
At Church212º, we believe in going the extra degree in kindness, compassion, worship, prayer, discipleship and every other aspect of your daily life and your Christian walk. That one extra degree of effort separates the good from the great and the average from the above average. Belief fuels enthusiasm and enthusiasm explodes into passion. It produces a fire that consumes our souls and elevates our spirits. It's time to turn up the heat!
Church 212° is about people
People who are passionate about restoring people with the love of God; igniting passion through authentic worship, and revealing God’s purpose to our generation through the ministry of reconciliation.
If you’ve never been to one of our Weekend Services, here are a couple of things you can expect:
- Parking: Lots of it. We have friendly people in the parking lot to direct you.
- 212ºKids: We have caring adults who will love on, educate, and see that your kids have an awesome time while you learn about God. Arrive a little early on your first time with us so you can check your kids in for the following groups:
- Nursery (0-24 months)
- Toddlers (2-3 year olds)
- Preschool (4-5 year olds)
- Kids (K-5th grades)
- 212ºYouth: Our student ministry focuses on equipping young people with the tools to succeed in life. We want our youth to take the limits off and experience their full potential in God. Our services begin with passionate worship, an explosive message, fun hangout times and outreach to the community.
- Jr. High Youth Service (grades 6th-8th Wednesdays from 7:00-8:30PM)
Sr. High Youth Service (grades 9th-12th Wednesdays from 7:00-8:30PM)
- A friendly “Glad You’re Here”: You’ll be greeted on your way to the DCA Auditorium (where we worship) by some nice folks who are here to make you feel welcomed to 212º.
- Music: Our 212º band - most weeks we have drums, guitars, bass, and a group of singers that varies from week to week. Whatever the mix, they have a heart to lead us toward passionately worshipping Jesus! It’s kinda loud, but we think you’ll like it. The first part of our service is worship. You can sing if you like; you can stand if you like. It’s easy and all up to you.
- Message: You’ll hear an engaging message every weekend, usually from our Lead Pastor, Pastor Mike. He’s an amazing teacher and always has a powerful message based on Biblical truths that help us learn about God and life. Church212º is gifted with other outstanding speakers. We’re sure that no matter who is speaking, you’ll be inspired to think, ask questions, and take steps towards Jesus.
- Mingle: Before and after service, grab some fresh-brewed Starbucks. Hang out with us and say “hi” to someone (if they don’t beat you to it), or perhaps you’ll meet up with some people you know.
- Welcome/Resource Table: Stop by the Welcome/ResourceTable located outside up the ramp walkway and one of our friendly hosts will be happy to give you a first time visitor gift and answer any questions you may have about getting involved with Church212º. (During the hotter season, the Welcome/ResourceTable is in the Auditorium.)