36-927 Cook St
Palm Desert, CA
PO BOX 13770
Take the next step with growth track. Let us help you become a fully-devoted follower of Jesus Christ. From the initial decision to find out more about the vision of Church212°, to a fulfilling leadership role on our team, we will provide you with a path to experience growth and fulfillment.
What's up with the name "Church 212°?"
At 211º Fahrenheit, water is hot. At 212º Fahrenheit, it boils. Boiling water produces steam and steam can power a locomotive. One extra degree makes all of the difference. We believe this is true in everyday life and in your walk with Christ.
At Church212º, we believe in going the extra degree in kindness, compassion, worship, prayer, discipleship and every other aspect of your daily life and your Christian walk. That one extra degree of change makes all the difference in your life. Belief fuels enthusiasm and enthusiasm explodes into passion. It produces a fire that consumes our souls and elevates our spirits.
But it's not just about getting hotter, it's about going higher! We believe raising the spiritual elevation of our lives just one degree radically altars the trajectory of our lives over time. And at Church 212°, we want to take you to new heights in your relationship with God. We are passionate about growth, and we want to take you along for the journey!
Church 212° exists to restore people with the love of God; ignite passion through authentic worship, and reveal God’s purpose through the ministry of reconciliation.
If you’ve never been to one of our Weekend Services, here are a couple of things you can expect:
- Parking: Lots of it. We have friendly people in the parking lot to direct you.
- 212ºKids: We have caring adults who will love on, educate, and see that your kids have an awesome time while you learn about God. Arrive a little early on your first time with us so you can check your kids in for the following groups:
- Nursery (0-24 months)
- Toddlers (2-3 year olds)
- Preschool (4-5 year olds)
- Kids (K-5th grades)
- 212ºYouth: Our student ministry focuses on equipping young people with the tools to succeed in life. We want our youth to take the limits off and experience their full potential in God. Our services begin with passionate worship, an explosive message, fun hangout times and outreach to the community.
- Jr. High Youth Service (grades 6th-8th Wednesdays from 6:30-8:00PM. We also hold Jr. High services during our 10am Sunday service)
Sr. High Youth Service (grades 9th-12th Wednesdays from 6:30-8:00PM)
- Music: Our 212º band - we have a talented authentic worship team that starts our worship services at 10am.
- Message: You’ll hear an engaging message every weekend, usually from our Lead Pastor, Pastor Mike. He’s an amazing teacher and always has a powerful message based on Biblical truths that help us learn about God and life. Church212º is gifted with other outstanding speakers. We’re sure that no matter who is speaking, you’ll be inspired to think, ask questions, and take steps towards Jesus.
- Mingle: Before and after service, grab some fresh-brewed Starbucks from our cafe. Hang out with us and say “hi” to someone (if they don’t beat you to it), or perhaps you’ll meet up with some people you know.
- Welcome/Resource Table: Stop by the Welcome/ResourceTable located in our cafe and one of our friendly hosts will be happy to give you a first time visitor gift and answer any questions you may have about getting involved with Church212º.
- Live Stream Services: We now stream our services live every Sunday at 10am. If you'd like to attend a service before you plan a visit, we invite you to watch from home! Services stream live at the following link https://church212.online.church. Services also stream from our Church 212° app.